Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, December 19, 2003

This plonker sent me this three times today, not exactly the way to endear himself to me!

From:Mr John Mboma.

To: President/Director.

Dear Sir/Madam.

With due respect and understanding i seek your utmost trust and honesty
in this transaction.

Furthermore, I have decided to contact you in search of foreign partner,
whom I can transact Business with, without tensions and fears of been scammed.
I want you to bear this in mind that a dishonest person is not entitled
to render assistance to me.

I am Mr. John Mboma the only surviving son of a Late minister Dr Patrick
Mboma. during the reign of mobutu seseko, My father was a minister in Democratic
Republic of Congo during the reign of Late President Mobutu. Our father
was killed during the rebel attack and our house was burnt and all our
belongings
including our oil refinary in congo. We manage to escape to West Africa
with my aged Grand mother and two of my sisters where we are now taking
refuge in the refugee camp in West Africa. Before the death of my father
he deposited US$35 MILLION, with a Finance security Firm in Europe.Which
he had wanted to use for the renovation of our oil refinary in Congo.

All the documents with which the money was deposited is with my family
attorney.Upon
your reply my attorney will furnish you with more useful information that
will help understand this transaction better so as to aid a successful transfer
of this money into your nominated bank account, also sharing terms of the
money will be discuss between you and my attorney on receipt of mail.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Please contact me on this Email Address:


Kindly include your personal telephone number and fax numbers in your reply
to enhance easy communication between you and our family attorney

My Regards to your family, Thanks and God Bless.

I Remain.

Mr John Mboma.



No comments:

Post a Comment