Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, December 28, 2007

This scammer would have us believe that he is resident in the UK.

One small problem, so am I.

Therefore why does he write to me saying that he wants to invest in my country?

Another small issue, his email address is not UK based.

Hello,

I am Mr Whales Woods, i'm from the United Kingdom, i would love to invest in your country, I have a substantial capital i honorably intend to invest in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us.Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in your country. and create ideas on how money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information, I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you,if you so desire, but i do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves. Looking forward to your response. you can email me on woodsm09@yahoo.es
Thanks,

Whales Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment