Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Fondation De France wrote to me today to tell me that I have qualified for a donation of $1.7M.

Then, for good measure, they wrote to me again half an hour later to tell me that I have qualified for a donation of $1.7M.

It's going to be a good Christmas!

Be notified by our organization that your email id has just qualified you for the Donation of $1,650,000.00.

By this notice you are advised to contact the financialoffice for further instructions on how you are to claimyour $1,650,000.00. Please quote your Full Names, Address and qualification numbers to our Executive Sec with your Qualification number:(E-57-10747, R-456-76)

Executive Sec.
Mrs. Ashley Tyler
Email: ash_tyler01@sify.com

Finally, all funds should be claimed by their respectivebeneficiaries not later than 14 days from today.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Emily Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment