Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, December 17, 2007

I commend today's scammer for creating a fake name that is truly "inspired"!

From: Mr.Perry Analfistula
Tel: 0034 634 193 461
Email: perrya247@yahoo.es
Madrid
Spain.

Good day to you.

I am Mr. Perry Analfistula, an Accounts Clerk with one of the major banks in Spain. I came across your email address during a thorough search for a reliable and trustworthy person who can assist me carry-out a mutual and benefiting transaction in my bank. Only recently I discovered that an account belonging to a Foreign customer name Mr. T.K. Lusk has remained dormant for the past four years, after intensive investigations, I found out that Mr. Lusk, died along with his wife and only son on 12th January 2003 in a ghastly motor accident. Before he died he deposited the sum of USD25.000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million US Dollar) in our Bank here in Spain.

At this point I am contacting you concerning a business acquaintance that necessitates you to act as a new beneficiary as a next of kin to the said dormant account as I hope to give you more technical details on how we can transfer the funds into your nominated account.

Please if you are interested reach me with your personal details such as full names, address (home/office), phone numbers to enable me give you full details of our plans to success.

Reply me to this email address: perrya247@yahoo.es

Sincerely yours,

Mr.Perry Analfistula

No comments:

Post a Comment