Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This scammer has some delightful turns of phrase:

"an obscured business suggestion"

"I shall not accept or acknowledge any phonically"

However, despite the delightful turns of phrase, he is still a criminal seeking to steal people's money.

MR MING YANG

Hang Seng Bank Ltd

Sai Wan Ho Branch

171 Shaukiwan Road

Hong Kong.



Good Day,



Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Ming Yang, Director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong.I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I am here-by seeking your service in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on. Your services will be paid for. As a bank employee, I can not operate any personal investment till I am retired and with the Anti-corruption Bill passed in Hong Kong. So i urge you to foward your full names/full address for more acquaintances.



For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I shall not accept or acknowledge any phonically. Only fax messages/emails would be treated in relation to this proposal but not without this code; [CODE NO: AM-002].I would prefer you to reach me through my confidential email address: below:

mrmingyang_operations@walla.com



Kind Regards

Mr. Ming Yang.

No comments:

Post a Comment