Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The improbably named "Mrs Loveth Richard" has written to me today. Guided to my email address, so she says, by the hand of God.

Diamonds, a dead body Sierra Leone...why do I get the feeling that this is a scam?

Hello Friend,

I have the feelings that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy codition. I came across your name and address andafter praying over it, i decided to get across to youin respect of investment at my disposal,I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the rightchannel towards your assistance to my situation now.I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.

I would like to use this opportunity to introducemyself to you. Well I am Mrs Loveth the only daughterof Mr. Znak Richard, a diamond dealer from KENEMA in Sierra Leone. My father is now late,he died somemonths back during the last and current crisis in my country(SierraLeone). He was Killed by the rebels for refusing to join and sponsor them.main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in thearea of my future investment and also for a help handover some huge amount of money in my possession. This money (US$7 .5 Million)is deposited in a Bank some years ago by my father and he made me the sole beneficiary .

I am now asking you to stand on my behalf to claim the deposit from the Bank and assist me on investing it as well in your country. Since after the death of my father in the hands of the rebels I have been in a very big difficulty of how to safeguard the money that my father left for me before his death .I am afraid I dont know how and where to start about it. Please if you can help me try to reply me urgently as i will explain more to you and we candiscuss fully and God will always bless you for your help which I know you shall never regret as I am going to take you as my caretaker.

Please attach your directand full information as you reply to this mail.

Thanks and Remain bless.

Regards Loveth.

No comments:

Post a Comment