Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The improbably named Dr Goodluck Johnson has written to me today.

He tells me that I am an honest foreigner, then invites me to commit fraud and help him steal $5M (which of course doesn't really exist) from a dormant account of a dead person.

Somewhat contradictory reasoning wouldn't you say?

MOST URGENT!

From: Dr Goodluck Johnson.

Greetings and compliment to you and your family.

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in this regard. I got your contact through the help of my sister-in-law that works with the American Chambers of Commerce and Tourism, though I did not disclose to her my humble intention for an honest foreigner like you. I am Dr. Goodluck Johnson, an accountant with Shell Co-operative Union Savings and Loan Port Harcourt Branch. It's my wish to contact you and have you handle this transaction with me since my late client is a citizen of your country. His death occured on the attacked by the protesting villagers in Eleme Village Port Harcourt and unfortunately, he lost his life on the tragedy.

Before his death, my client had a total sum of US$4,960,000.00M with our institution. Though the account has remained dormant because there is no declearation of next of kin to lay claim to the fund or service the account. Ever since then, I have been using my position of office to guide the account and now I am about to retire and I am soliciting your assistance to secure the fund in your name as the next of kin and have my Attorney stand on your behalf to process the fund transfer to you because I may not have the opportunity as soon as am retired from the office.

If you are willing to handle this transaction with me, both of us will benefit the fund with your help as a foreigner. Contact me with your (FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER) to enable us proceed immediately. Kindly reply to: dr_gjohnson1@yahoo.fr

Regards,

Dr. Goodluck Johnson.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:57 am

    how did u find out thins dr. goodluck is a frade he has also contackted me in helping with a transaction of 5million

    please replie

    ReplyDelete