Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My response to this scumbag scammer is simple, learn to spell!

Hello,

I work in CBN Nigeria in remittance department, I saw a file in respect of your
fund that has been abandoned amount in question $ 12.500.000.00 Million USD. I
suggest that I can assist you in getting this fund installmentally,what I need
from you is acceptance for me to go ahead and the end of the day 10% will be
given to me. If it is ok by you, I will advice you to get back to me so that I
will give you more details. and I will need your telephone number for further
communication.

Be rest assured that everything is alright.

Thanks,

Mr. DAVE GODWIN

nb reply to this box

No comments:

Post a Comment