Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Introducing "Jim Simbo" crook, con man and poor master of the English language.

Suffice to say, if you are stupid and greedy enough to fall for this tripe you really need to take a good look at your life!

Dear,
CONFIDENTIAL
Compliment of the day!
With the good reference made of your esteemed personal/office by the Chamber of commerce here in Dakar Senegal, I hereby wish to commence
talks with you on a high confidential level. I am Mr. Jim Simbo presently a political refugee in Dakar Senegal the son of the former MINISTER OF FINANCE of SIERRA LEONE, Mr. Mike Simbo a Gold dealer.

During the recent crisis in my country, my late father was captured and Killed by the rebels who accused him of miss-appropriation of funds and Embezzlement. Shortly after his death, I and the rest of the family escaped to Senegal West Africa region for safety.

He [my late father] left some document with me indicating consignment of money deposit here in Senegal before his death, which the content
US $10.5Million United States Dollars}.I and my family are soliciting for your personal assistance with top arrange and to receive this money
on behalf of my family and ensure that the money is utilized wisely in a country of stable Economy like your Country.

The purpose of the money will be for a viable investment after we have collected the money from the Company here. The money was deposited for
safe-keeping and your assistance is required because our status as political refugee does not permit us to handle large sum of money here, and you will also be accepted to provide us with information on investment opportunities in your country. We do not wish to contact any of my late father's business comrades/partner because we do not know who exactly caused his death.

I and my family reason of contacting you is for your co-operation for you to assist the family in the removing of the fund out of the Company inyour favour and ours as well. Moreover, to help us use the Fund carefully for investment. The entire necessary document is at my reach. With confidence in you as A trust-worthy person to act in good faith! I will introduce you to an attorney as my father's foreign partner who will assist you with legal proceedings.

Since your particulars will appear on every vital document as the owner of the fund this transaction will attract 30% for the assist you are rendering. Please reply to s

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Mr Jim Simbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment