Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, May 08, 2006

This badly written piece of crap fell into my mail box today.

The scammer claims to be an auditor, he then goes on to claim that he has access to the funds of a dead man.

The scammer then asks me to front myself as the next of kin of the deceased, and has the cheek to say that this fraud would be legitimate.

The scammer is a pathetic low life scum bag.

He deserves to go to jail.

Dear Friend,

Permit me to introduce myself, my name is GEORGE WILLIMAS
I\\\'m the CHIEF EXTERNAL AUDITOR OF THE
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC as a result of my exit
duty,I stumbled on this domiciliary account owned by
one Mr HENRY BIRCHAM that has remained dormant for
some years now with Eleven million Five hundred
Thousand dollars(US$11.5m) in it.

I contacted my chief auditor and was informed
that the account has been dormant since 6 years .We
sent out auditors for enquiries and discovered that
the account holder died in THE CONCORDE PLANE CRASH
OF MONDAY, 31 JULY ,2000.He is a merchandise who
wanted to invest his money on cocoa business before
he died alongside his family according to my
findings.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I GOT YOUR CONTACT THROUGH THE FOREIGN TRADE
MISSION RESEARCH AFTER WHICH I WAS CONVINCED BY
PROVIDENCE THAT YOU COULD BE FRONT AS THE NEXT OF
KIN,Based on your status I know you will be trusted
enough to be the next of kin and sole
beneficiary to this account.


I am writing you so that we can work together to
remit the money to you as
the next of kin since the depositor of this money is
dead and no one was traced as his next of kin since
his death in 2000. I guarantee this transaction
under a legitimate arrangements that will not breach
the law by both parties, it is a simple process
which will take a short while to process.I am
waiting to hear from you soonest so that I will tell
you all you need to Know about the money and the
procedure to go about claiming this money .

Bear in mind that you are just to apply as the
next of kin to the deceased customer.

N.B Please reply as soon as possible if
interested.
EMAIL;
Best Regards,
GEORGE WILLIAMS
(CHIEF AUDITOR)

No comments:

Post a Comment