Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A certain Dr Kojo Williams wrote to me today, asking for my help.

He notes that he is indignant in writing to me, I think that's not the right wording Dr Kojo!

He has $35M that he wants to put into my bank account; carry on, Dr Kojo, "I'm listening!".

The problem, from a moral viewpoint, is that the money (which of course doesn't exist) comes from deliberately over invoiced contracts for arms etc.

He happily admits it is stolen, he then says that there is no risk to me in working with him; surely a contradiction Dr Kojo?

He notes that the plan was deliberately "hatched out", with "lope holes (sic)" closed off.

This man is committing a criminal offence against the English language.

The final paragraph makes me laugh, it seems that our dear friend (Dr Kojo) wishes to use the money that he has stolen to finance his life as an "honourable businessman".

Well if you fall for this load of tosh, you are a feeble minded, dishonest, greedy moron; and deserve to get fleeced.

From:Dr.Kojo Williams
Tel:
Accra-Ghana.

dear,
I am Dr. Williams kojo,the chairman,contract awarding
And tender committee of the African Union(A.U)with
sub-head in Accra Ghana.

Forgive my indignation,if this letter Comes to you as
a surprise and if it might offend you Without your
prior consent.I got your contact during my search for
a reliable person to entrust this money transfer
project with.My colleagues and I involved in this
project have Agreed to seek your mutual partnership
into this huge Money transfer project.

we wish to transfer the sum of(thirty-five million
united state dollars)US$35,000,000.00 to your personal
or company Account.
This fund originated from over invoiced Contract bills
awarded by us for the supply of Ammunitions,hard and
soft wares, pharmaceutical and Medical equipment to
the ecomog peace keeping mission In Liberia and
sierra-Leone civil wars.
This over Invoiced sum was deliberately hatched out
and Carefully protected with all attendant lope holes
Sealed off.It was our consensus to seek your
assistance to Provide us with the facilities to
transfer this money Out of West Africa.This is born
out of our belief in The non-stable economy and
spurious political nature of this sub-region.

The original executors of the contracts have been
Dully paid through ERB(Eco Resources Bank)
This over invoiced sum is suspended in an escrow
account awaiting claims by any foreign person/company
we may front as the owner.Based On the law and ethics
of our service to A.U,we as Civil servants are not
allowed to operate a foreign Account.

This is the more reason why we needed your assistance
to provide an account that can hold this funds when
transferred to your country. It is however agreed, as
the person providing the account to secure the funds
in your country,you are offered 15% of the total sum
as commission,80% will be held on trust for us, while
5% is set aside to reimburse expenses incurred in the
course of executing the project.

The project is expected to be successfully completed
within 14 days if you accord us the maximum
cooperation needed from you.
As with the case of all organized(sensitive)and
conspired projects, we solicit for your unreserved
confidentiality and utmost secrecy in this project.We
hope to retire peacefully and lead a honorable
business life afterwards. There is no risk involved.
Call me upon the receipt of this mail for more details
on the procedure through my phone
number

Honourably Yours,
Dr. Williamskojo

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 am

    you are not right because you didnt continue to emails and dont recieve application from bank and for signing you must go to gana.

    send any comments and detail as :min38ikiii@yahoo.com

    dont forget everything in start is laughable and comic and stupid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, I don't understand the point that you are making?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:45 pm

    msg Barbat Ovidiu: This "williams kojo" tried to scam me .The story is allways the same and everything is allright until he askes you some money for you to transfer or he invites you to go to ghana where you will be robbed .These are some nigerian thieves that use important names from africa to create impresion
    on people.Info from Romanian Secret service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:19 am

    Yes, I'm currently amusing myself by leading Mr Kojo on to see how long he can deal with my avoidance of a meeting or giving him bank details. If you need any more indication as to his intellect, he sees nothing wrong with my pseuodonym, 'Hans Neezunova-Weego' (Hands, Knees and over we go)

    ReplyDelete