Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

That well known and "popular" couple, Mike and Mercy Williams wrote to me today.

Yes, I haven't heard of the either; they sound more like a pair of second rate evangelists.

Anyway, this nice couple want to share 10% of $9.5M with me; gosh that is nice of them!

Mike's daddy was Chief Vincent Williams, from Sierra Leone.

However, despite having a large sum of money the Williams family were to suffer a wee bit of bother.

Bodies piled up left right and centre; first daddy, then a plane load of uncles then his mother all "copped it".

Goodness me, what a mess!

Now dear old Mike wants to make sure that his sister gets a good education, that's where I come in.

Well Mike, the tears are welling up and I have had to wipe my keyboard dry as I blub uncontrollably; but I am afraid the small snag is, you are a liar and a conman. That kind of puts me off doing business with you.

Ciao!


From :Mike and Mercy
contacts Address
11 rue des lkd abidjan
07 abid 52498 07
Email :( )

Dear One,

Please I am Mike Williams , the only son of late CHIEF VINCENT WILLIAMS
from Sierra Leone. I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center
in Côte d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence
to rely on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek
your assistance to transfer our cash of Nine Million five hundred thousand
United States Dollar($9.5,000,000.00) now in the custody of a BANK here
in Abidjan to your privateaccount pending our arrival to your country.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY
My late father, chief Vincent Williams, a native of mende district in the
Northern province of Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone
mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to my father. This money
was the income accrued from mining co-operation's over draft and minor sales.
Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of major Paul
Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost
destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from power of the Civilian
Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had already
made arrangement for his family, my mother, my little sister and myself
to be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects . My
father deposited the fund for the safe custody until after the war when
he will join us. During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate
looting of public and Government properties by therebel forces, the sierra
Leone mining co-op was one of the targets looted and destroyed.

My father including other top Government functionaries were attacked and
killed by the rebels in November 2002 because of his relationship with the
civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father death,
and with the news of my uncles involvement in air crash in January, dashed
our hope of survival. The untimely deaths caused my
mothers heart failure and other related complications of which she later
died in the hospital After we must have spent a lot of money on her. Now
my 16-year-old sister and myself are alone in this strange country suffering
without any care or help. Without any relation, we are now like refugees
and orphans. Our only hope now is in the fund our father deposited in the
BANK. To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings
ways.To assist me claim this fund from the BANK as co-beneficiary.

To transfer this money in your name to your country. To make a good arrangement
for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country with you as
the caretaker.To secure a college for my little sister and my self in your
country to further our education. And to make arrangement for our travel
to your country after you have transferred this fund.Most importantly. The
whole documents issued after deposit is in my custody. For your assistance,
I beg to concede 10% of this money to you for your assistance .

Best regards
MIKE AND MERCY WILLIAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment