Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Now someone claiming to have links with the ANC writes to me.

He has $27M, frozen in a bank account; the usual pathetic story..wants my bank account details etc etc.

This chap is very keen, he sent me the same email four times.

Each one has been swiftly allocated to my waste basket!

From : Alex Yengeni

With warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings,
and I hope this letter meets you in good time. However, I
am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction,
which I propose with my free mind and as a person of
integrity.

I got your contact as a result of my discreet search for
an associate in your country. I know this e-mail must come
to you as a surprise,more so that we have not met before.I
maintain the theory that business is people and contacts
hence this e-mail to you.I am particularly interested in
dealing with you because I expect you to be reliable and
be more helpful.

My name is Alex Yengeni a south African citizen.I am the
younger brother to Mr Tony Yengeni.My brother Mr.Tony was
the chairman of parliament's in south Africa and the
former chief whip of the ruling political party ANC .My
Brother (MR. T. YENGENI),as a result of trust and
Confidence he has mandated me that I search for a Reliable
and trustworthy foreign partner, who will assist me in
receiving some funds,which we have in cash Totalling
US$27.5m (Twenty-seven million five hundred thousand
dollars ) into a personal,company or any Reliable foreign
bank account for safe keeping for a Short period of time,
since our family bank accounts Within and outside the
country have all been Frozen by the authorities. (I would
refer you to these few Websites for further information
About my family and Why I Really Require Your Assistance.)


1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm
2)
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html
3)
http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html

However, I still want to let you know that this money is
under the custody of a Private Security And Finance
Company in Europe.I am believing you to be a trustworthy
person and will not take advantage of us when the money
gets to you.


The total sum will be shared as follows:for your
assistance we are offering you 20%, 75% For my family, 2%
will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses we
will incur in the process of this project and 3% will be
donation to orphanage homes and the poor.
There is no risk involved as we have put all modalities in
place to see to the success of this project.


Please as you show your willingness, Forward to us your
full name, address and Tel/ Fax numbers, to me via my
private email address as indicated bellow, this is for
security reasons as I will only be accessing my
private email earnestly awaiting your response.




God bless,
Sincerely,
Alex Yengeni.

No comments:

Post a Comment