Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

This one doesn't even bother to check my gender!

However, Mr Taylor was so keen to solicit my attention; that he sent this to me three times during the course of the same day. Once was more than sufficient, thank you very much.

From: Mr. Charles Taylor.

Attn: Sir/Madam.

TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL.

With due respect and understanding I seek your utmost trust and secrecy
of this mail, in order not to tarnish the reposed image and interest of
top government officials involved in this transaction.

I am Mr. Charles Taylor Liberian immediate past president.

Furthermore, I have decided to contact you in search of foreign partner,
whom I can transact deals, without tensions and fears of been scammed. I
want you to bear this in mind that a dishonest person is not entitled to
render assistance to me.

The transaction at hand is this, during my tenure as Liberia president I
was able to realize and divert the sum of US$58, 250,000 to a foreign account
in England with the aid of my personal assistance, but my personal assistance
went on exile with the sum of US$20,250,000 whom I have confided and bestowed
all my trust in betrayed me. All means trying to reach or getting useful
information about him have proved abortive, now I have the sum of US$38,000,000
left with me which I have lodged in a finance security firm in Europe, because
of the fear of loosing this fund to my personal assistance because he has
all the duplicate documents regarding the initial deposit of this fund in
england.

Once more, I seek for your personal assurance of been capable of handling
this fund, because I am presently under asylum in Nigeria and the environmental
condition doesn't look conducive for a man of my status and reputation.
I am making all necessary arrangement for my family and I to live for Europe
soon, but upon my arrival in Europe I want this money transferred into your
bank account and will be used for an investment purpose in your country
after I must have received your personal assurance of beencapable of handling
this fund.

In view of all this I will come over to your country for the disbursement
ration of the fund without any conflict between both of us. I will offer
you 15% for your assistance and as a trustworthy partner. If you are not
okay with the percentage fill free to say your mind, 30% for investment
5% for all expenses that will be incurred by both of us and 50% will be
retained by me as owner of the fund. If this is accepted by you I will start
the first transfer with [US$10,000,000] upon a successful transfer without
any obstruction or disappointment from your side, we will re-apply for the
remaining transfer of US$28,000,000 into your account bringing together
the total sum of US$38,000,000.


I am revealing all this to you, with the hope that you will never let me
down. Please take note you are the first and only person I have contacted
about this business, so reply urgently for further actions on how to proceed
forward.

Upon your reply, My attorney will furnish you with more useful information
that will help you understand this transaction better. forward your private
telephone and fax numbers to me in other to enhance easy communication between
both of us,including banking details where you want the fund to be transferred.

Due to top- secrecy of this mail reply via my personal mailbox:****(edited out to protect the stupid)
or call on receipt of this mail on my private security phone: *****.

Yours sincerely.

President Charles Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment