Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The email header entitled this one "Massage".

Nice to be "respected", but I am very disappointed that they only wish to transefr $3.2M. This hardly seems worth the effort, does it?

MONEY TRANSFER
Dear Respectful one,

I know my message will come to you as a surprise. Don’t worry, I am totaly convinced to write you in reference of the transfer of US $ 3.2 Million to your account for onward investment (industries) in your country.

I am PRINCE MAC.MANE , the son of the former Chief of defense-staff, late General ANSUMANE H. MANE of Guinea-Bissau.

My late father was killed just on November 2000 following his role as a rebel leader against the past government of president NINO VIERA OF Guinea-Bissau as of June 1998.And was killed by the present president KUMBA YALLA.Who is bring more crises to my country as a dictatorship.

Following this political crisis, we were forced to leave our country to Abidjan the capital city of Côte d’Ivoire for our life sake. It is here in Abidjan my father deposited the said money in a private finance company as a family valuables. We got to know about this information and as well able to recover all the relevant documents regards this deposits through his foreign adviser, here in Abidjan , if you are thus and truly disposed to assist us in transferring of this funds.

Further details will be made known to you on confirmation of your interest to assist me .
Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you and God bless

Best regards

PRINCE MAC.MANE

No comments:

Post a Comment