Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The scammer who sent me this illiterate missive claims to be British, and dying of a variety of illnesses; for good measure the scammer also claims that "her" late husband was killed in the Madrid bomb attacks in 2004.

Suffice to say, this is a scam.

My Esteem One,

Getting your contact was not an easy task because since I am not
computer literate, I ordered an expert to seek a fellow very
far away and he went to the institute of International Business
to apply and he paid them the charges.

I have also made arrange for the expenses of this proposal.
I shall make it available to you as you progress with the work I have
requested you to do for mankind.

I am Lady Toreth, married to Sir Richard Hughes an Englishman who is
dead; he died in a train bomb blast in Spain when he was going for
his medical check up in 2004.Please copy and paste this Internet
link for more information on the incident

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4340881.stm

When my late husband was alive he deposited a large sum of money in an
escrow account which were derived from his vast estates and investment
in capital market) with his bank here in UK.
Presently, this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is
the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.

I need you to help me in fulfilling my husband obligation which I am
presently unable to fulfill. And I do not have child of my own.

I will brief you more on your swift reply to my personal email address:
ladytorhu7@hotmail.com

Sincerely Yours,
Lady Hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment