Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yet another scam email from someone claiming to have a small fortune hidden away.

Given the large sums of money that these scammers claim to have access to, it is a wonder that the economy of Africa is not in better shape.

From Koffi Juliet,
Country: Ivory Coast,
Located in West Africa.
Email: (koffi_juliet7000@yahoo.co.in)

Dear

I got your contact informations through this site. And i decided to contact you, hoping that by almighty God grace, you will successfully assit me out from my situation after my seven days of prayer and fasting over seeking for an overseas guardance. I am Koffi Juliet (22 years old ).The only daughter of late Chief Joseph Koffi, who was a famous and wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory coast.My father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then, my father took me so special. Before he was poison to death. Before he died, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. ($10,500,000.00) deposited in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this fund for the purpose of investment.

Please, i am seeking for your urgent attention to help me transfer the fund into your account for the purpose of investment in real estate management and stock market. I am willing to offer you 20% out of this my total fund as your commission for your urgent assistance to me. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me.Please kindly reply me on this my private Email:( koffi_juliet7000@yahoo.co.in). For confidential reason. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully,
Koffi Juliet.

No comments:

Post a Comment