Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, December 09, 2005

This scammer claims to work with Mikhail Khordokovsky, the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil, and that they have $75M.

They want me to help transfer this money out of Russia.

In the unlikely event that there really is $75M, which of course there isn't, any transaction of this size passing through a bank would immediately attract the attention of the authorities; as it is 100% sure to be money laundering.

Any poor sap who responds to this nonsense needs their head examining.

Dear Sir,
I am PETER LAGUTIN and I represent Mr. Mikhail
Khordokovsky the former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in
Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief
from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership
in re-profiling funds over US$75.5 million. I will give
the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via
Bank Menatep.

This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10%
for your "management fees". If you are interested,
please write back by
< > and provide me with your
confidential telephone number, fax number and email
address and I will provide further details and
instructions.

Please keep this confidential; we can’t afford more
political problems. Finally, please note that this
must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back
promptly.I will also suggest you visit these news
sites on the internet to be better informed
about this project.






04&passListType=Person&uniqueId=M1IF&datatype=Person

Write me back. I look forward to it.
Regards
Mr. PETER LAGUTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment