Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Africa?

Modalities?

$35M?

Dead body?

It must be a scam email!

ATTENTION
Good day, and best wishes of the day with all honour and due respesct.I am Dr.Edward Abasi, the Accountant General of a Bank in Africa.I humbly request your kindest assistance in the transfer of money amounting to $35.000,000.00 in my bank. On June. 1994, an oil consultant/contractor with the oil ministry, Mr.Alfred .C Walker, he made a fixed deposit of U.S $35 million dollars in my bank. We sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After a month, we sent a remind errand;finally his employers wrote to inform us that Mr.Alfred died in an automobile accident, that he died without making a will while our attempt to investigate his next of kin proved fruitless only God knows why he made it this way.When he was making deposition in my bank, he did not declare his next of kin in his deposit application form, when I reminded him he said he wished it so, in the conservative manner of our bank, I did not turn down his request rather honor it considering his net worth. The point is that his employers are not aware of his deposit with us;therefore I am the only person who knows about Mr. Alfred's deposit of $35,000,000.00 which i would not like to disclose to the government,which is now lying in a dormant account portfolio.

I am looking forward for a reliable foreigner who will stand or assist with good heart and trust as the next of kin to Mr. Alfred.I have worked out modalities of achieving my aim by appointing you as the next of kin,as well as transfer the $35,000,000.00 abroad for us to share. I will use an attorney who will represent you as the beneficiary to series of affidavit in support of your claim including certificate of origin of the money,power of attorney, which empowers you as the sole trustee/executive to the estate of Alfred. Please note that you may not be required to sign any transfer document as the appointed attorney will do all, if you are not able to come over.If you agree to act as the next of kin/beneficiary to enable me transfer/convert the money to our benefit use. I will give you 25% of total amount while 5% will take care of any unforeseen expenses may incurred in the course of concluding this transaction.please you will also ignore this letter and respect my trust in you by not exposing this transaction, even if you are not interested.

I am urgently and confidentially waiting for your earliest response.
Thanks and God bless.

Dr Edward Abasi. (Accountant General)
Please kindly indicate your interest to me only via my private email
as stated below.

No comments:

Post a Comment