Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

This arrived in my mailbox today.

It is a scam but, I suspect, a slightly different one.

There is a faint possibility that the money does exist.

In that unlikely event, then you can be 100% sure that the money being transferred comes from drugs or other nefarious activities.

As such, were you stupid enough to fall for this, you would be guilty of money laundering and face a heavy jail sentence.

In other words don't be stupid and respond.

Dear Executive,

I am Mr.Ginq Cheng. I represent Mr.Ho Siu-hoi,the former C.E.O and
director-cum-shareholder of Au Kiang International Company Limited (Au Kiang)
and Dero Enterprise Limited (Dero) in Hong Kong. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top (executive) to ask for your partnership in
re-profiling funds over $250 Million US dollars.I will give the details, but in
summary, the funds are coming via Hang Seng Bank.The bank official website is :
www.hangseng.com. This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for
your "management fees.

Also,furnish me with your confidential telephone number,fax number and private
email address and and I will provide further details and
instructions. Please keep this confidential; we cannot afford more political
problems/scandals. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two
weeks. Please write back promptly.I will also suggest you visit this news site
on the internet to be better informed about this project.

http://www.webb-site.com/articles/0011.htm

Write me back.I look forward to it.

Sincerely,

MR.GINQ CHENG
INVESTMENT MANAGERS LIMITED
50/D UNITED CENTER,
95 QUEENSWAY,
HONG KONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment