Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

In my view this must be one of the daftest scam letters that I have received in a long time.

The scammer claims to have $85M being the property of the late Rafik Hariri of Lebanon.

Seemingly Mr Rafik Hariri "starched" (stashed surely!) this sum away.

The scammer says he wants a foreigner to help him recover the money.

In other words, he is asking me to help him steal it.

Those people who are so stupid and greedy, to fall for this daft scam deserve to lose their money.

BUSINESS PARTNER

I am Mr. George Rahal, age 42 a Lawyer and personal assistance to the late former Prime Minister of Lebanon Mr. Rafik Hariri who was assassinated in a bomb blast on the 14th February 2005 in Lebanon.

Before his death he starched away the sum of US$85,000,000.00 in a security and storage company here in South Africa and gave me the documents to keep for confidential reasons.

After a thorough investigation and inquiries I came to the conclusion that nobody not even his family members have knowledge of the existence of the money,
Hence my decision to front a foreigner who will lay claim to the above sum.

If you are interested in being my partner please do not hesitate to call me on my cell phone number +.looking forward to a befitting partnership.

Regards,

George Rahal Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment