Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

This scammer from Nigeria, at this point you should immediately throw the email away, is offering me a share in a lousy $5M.

Pah! I don't get out of bed for less than $15M, you will have to try harder than that if you are going to con me.

He notes that this deal must be kept secret forever...Oops!

The scary thing is that there are people in this world who fall for these ridiculous scams.

PAYMENT SOLUTION

I am Hon. Dr. Galadinma Oseni, Minister of Foreign Affairs+ADs- my office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments.

I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement. I have before me list of contractor's payment files, which could not be transferred to their nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc.

Your name was among the listed people expecting there funds to be transferred into their account, on this note+ADs- I wish to have a deal with you as regards to your unpaid fund. I have your contract file before me and hope your data's are correct and un-tampered.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you, based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your contract sum following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to authenticate all vital documents in respect of this transfer legally.

MY CONDITIONS:
1. The sum of USD5M only will be paid into an account I will provide you after you have confirmed the transfer of your sum into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirmable in 3 working days.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by private email / telephone, or fax numbers for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problems associated with your contract payment files previously are caused by your agents and representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you on what to do immediately, and the transfer will commence without further delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule list instantly to meet the(10) working days mandate. I am looking forward to your urgent response via my private e-mail:

No comments:

Post a Comment