Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

This scammer claims that there is $65M waiting for me. He calims that is monies owed for contract work performed.

The email comes from Nigeria.

Enough said!

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT
#:MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the
federal
government of Nigeria. your name and company was discovered as next on
the
list of the outstanding contractors who have not received their
payments.
I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be
released
to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my
record
in my file your outstanding contract payment is us$65.7 million
dollars(sixty
five million seven hundred thousand united states dollars). Please
re-confirm
to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also
re-confirm
to me the followings:
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) company name,position and address.
4)profession, age and marital status.
5) Copy of int'l passport.
As soon as this informations are received, your payment will be made to
you in a certified bank draft from central bank of Nigeria and a copy
will
be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it. You must
respond
to me immediately as soon as you receive this letter for more info

Best Regards,
DR LARRY WILLIAMS
DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTS
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:18 am

    Huh... they didn't promise ME $65 million.... as a matter of fact, they weren't even sure HOW much they were promising me! ;)

    US$35.700,000.00 (-Five million seven hundred thousand United States dollars).

    ReplyDelete