Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Good News!, so the title of this email proudly boasts.

Unfortunately it is yet another Nigerian scam; this time it comes from a certain Mr Don Willy, who really needs to buy himself a dictionary.

Free Willy offers me the "compliment of the season" (!!!???), and writes that he is in a refugee camp in Ghana "studding" medicine.

His father and mother were killed in cold blood. However, they left him some boxes (why do these people always use boxes?) filled with diamonds, gold and money.

He estimates the total value to be $27M, in reality the value is zero.

Free Willy says that he got my name from a friend of mine..."B****cks!"

He will pay me 15% to aid him with the "modalities" of getting the boxes out of Ghana.

Thinking carefully through this fine business proposition my considered answer is "I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole".


Block A Room 27
UN Refugee Camp
Accra Ghana
THIS MY PHOME NUMBER

Dear S/M,



Good day compliment of the season first of all let me
make my self know to you a friend of you told me about
you concerning an assistant I needed from him he told
me to contact you and relies on you as a partner
abroad that why I sent you these urgent mail for
assistant.
My name is Don Willy a Liberian residing now in
Ghana, West Africa .My late father Joseph Willy was an American
origin. Being a prominent gold and Diamond dealer in my country
Liberia. He was assassinated in cold blood early last
year alongside with my mother by the rebels of (model)
fighting the legitimate Government in Liberia since
1992. I am a student at fur Lay bay college Liberia
studding medicine when the war began. My late father
deposited the sum of 27.6million USdollars as a
family wealth in a trust company here in Accra Ghana,
West Africa. This money was meant to be used to build
an ultra modern medical clinic for me after I have
completed my studies as qualified medical doctor but
the untimely death denied me the opportunity .It is
under this prejudices, now as the next of kin and only
child that to make claim of the ownership of the
money, the diamond and gold. Although the people at
the trust company are not aware of the contents of the
boxes. But I really need a reliably person outside
whom I can trust to move this money abroad whom will
subsequently help me to invest the money wisely and
the treasure, i.e. the gold and diamond while I go
back school to complete my education. I am soliciting
seeking for help and assistance from you. That is why
I am writing. I am also willing to give you `15% of
the total sum if you willing to assist me. In addition
I will equally deduct 5% after the transfer to cover
the expenses procured during the transaction to your
account abroad .If you can assist me. Please get back
to me promptly through my email so that we can discuss
on the modalities of making move. I equally insist
that you make it private and confidential matter.all
the Document are intact with me,You can also reach me
through this mail,
Thank,
Kind regard,
Don Willy

No comments:

Post a Comment