Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Unfortunately it hasn't taken long for the scumbag scammers to try to take advantage of the current situation in Lebanon, and try to use it for their own gain.

This scammer claims to have fled the bombing in Tyre with a large sum of money.

Needless to say it is a con, do not under any circumstances fall for it.

Dear Friend,


May Alah bless you richly as you read this mail, My name is Ali Talib an Labanese citizen I am a businessman with a large orange farm and an orange juice processing Factory in the Southern Port City of Tyre. Business was going on well until the war between my country and Isreal broke out I manage to escape death on a very bloody saturday morning when the Isrealese milliant forces attacked Lebanon and raised my factory down with bomb shells.


Alah on my side I fled to where I am presently which I can not mention for Security reasons. I have the sum of US$6.5M in the safe in my farm which only my trusted assistant knows the unlocking numbers. I have instructed him to seal the funds as valuables and family treasure in a trunk box and have it tanshipped via a Diplomatic courier service, this is where i seek your assistance to help me recieve the funds in your safe hands until I will be able to come over to where you are with my family and have the funds duely invested in a foreign country as I do not which to go back to Lebanon.


For your assistance you will be entitled to 30% of the total funds upon the claims of the funds and I will have my 70% do reach me in the earliest possible time, I still have more details for you upon the reciept of your very possitive response.


Stay Bles

No comments:

Post a Comment