Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Another scam "out of Africa".

If you receive one of these, throw it away; it is worse than worthless.

Dear Managing Director.

Good day

This is to acknowledge the good report I received about your personality through a good contact I made from the SOUTH AFRICAN Chamber of Commerce. Where a long list of foreign addresses was presented to me. And my intuition told me to contact you in this regard.

First I must introduce myself to you. I am WILLIAMS ZUMA the son of Chief ROBORT ZUMA of Lupane village in Zimbabwe. Your assistance is needed in the family of Chief ROBORT ZUMA of LUPANE village. Last Two years my father was the chief of Lupane village, he sold some plots of land to the white’s farmers companies, in our country and the money that was paid was divided into three parts by him and two parts of the money was used for development in our village Lupane and one of the remaining parts of the money is what my father gained as the chief of Lupane village,

THE AMOUNT IS U$9.1 MILLION (NINE MILLIOM, ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS), due to the FARMER'S CRISIS in our country Zimbabwe the government began investigating about the lands that was sold to the white farmers and the government asked my father about the lands he sold in the year 2000 and he explained to the government that the land he sold to the white farmers companies is legal and he also explained to the government how all the money was used for the development of the village. but the government lead by President Mugabe was not satisfied.one day while we were in our house a group of unknown men came to our house requesting my father to attend an important meeting,as a chife,he got dressed and went with them and never come back again.the same story were told about other chiefs and some white men who attended the same meeting .

Actually,some money were withheld and shared by the chiefs.before this incident my father had taken me to south africa to deposite the sum of U$9.1 Million United States dollars in a private security company and all the document to this fund is right here with me.this is the purpose of this letter.please I will like you to assist me in transfering this money into your account for a profitable investment in your country.

Rigth now I, my mother and two of my younger ones are now living in south africa as asylum seekers better than staying in my country where live and property are not saved.this money will be useless as long as we remain in south africa because of the south african financial laws which does not give an asylum seekers the right to investment or a banking transaction.

please we have made up our mind to give you 25% of the money and 5% for any expenses that may occure in the process of this transfer.please consider this as a help to a family in dare need of your assistance and do it believing that GOD's reward is worth than that of man.these are the areas I need you most.

(I)TO HELP ME TRANSFER THIS MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND IN YOUR COUNTRY.(2)TO HELP ME INVEST THIS MONEY SUCCESSFULLY IN A PROFIT MAKING BUSINESS.TO ASSIST IN FURTHERING MY EDUCATION IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I must make it clear to you that this is a risk free transaction hence all the documents are here with me in south africa, please consider me and do this thing for me.your country may not be suitable for me but i have made up my mind to stay in your country and with you.

From the above, you will understand that my life and that of the entire family depends on this amount, as such I shall be very grateful if you can assist me. Kindly contact me using the above phone number or my email address. Also send to me your private fax and phone numbers for easier communication and confidentiality of this transaction.


Yours Sincerely

MR.WILLIAMS ZUMA

No comments:

Post a Comment