Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another pathetic attempt to con me out of my money arrived in my mail box today.

I am afraid that these guys really need to change their story.

I have lost count as to how many times I have read this one, it is more repetitive than a TV reality show.

Attn: Please,


I am Mr Yousf Ahmed from Cote-Ivory Abijan.I am 25years old and presently
residing in Dakar-Senegal because of the political crisis in my Country. I got
your contact in strict confidence through Senegal Chamber of Commerce.


I would Honestly want to seek for an immediate assistance from you, I have $12.5
Million US dollars belonging to my late Father Mr MUSA AHMED, who was held
bondage by the Rebels during the crisis and was letter killed.


I ran to Senegal refugee Camp when I Discovered danger to my life and that of my
only sister.My late father has deposited the above mentioned Amount as a
consignment with a FINANCE COMPANY for safe keeping before his death
and i have every Documents regards the transaction I have contacted the FINANCE
COMPANY and confirmed the safety of the money/ inheritance.


As it is, I have the intention of investing the money oversees and however
needed a Foreigner who is capable of giving adequate assistance to me by the way
of clearing the money from the FINANCE COMPANY and the reafter
forwarding it to your Account for investments.


I have map out 35% percentage of the fund for you.My Althernative EMAIL:
) If Necessary, Please do feel free to ask me questions on
this as I wait for your reply soonest.

Thanks.

Mr Yousf Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment