Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, June 27, 2005

This pile of shit arrived in my mailbox today.

Entitled "Letter from your friend", it goes on to tell me that there is $15M waiting for me.

It asks me to send a copy of my passport.

It is of course a scam.

Under no circumstances should your respond to one of these; most certainly never ever send copies of your passport to anyone on the net.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS


CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS
DIRECT LINE:
E-MAIL: ()
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

ATTENTION: HONOURABLE CONTRACTOR.

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT / NO:
MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the federal Government of Nigeria, your name and company was discovered as next on the list of The outstanding contractors who have not received their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is US$15.5M,(Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only) Please re-confirm to me if this is Online with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings.

1. Your full name.
2. Phone, fax and mobile #.
3. company's name,position and address.
4. profession, age and marital status.
5. Copy of int'l passport or any scanned identity to
prove yourself.

As soon as this informations are received, your payment will be made to you in a certified bank draft from central bank of Nigeria and a copy will be given to you for you to take to your bank and confirm it, Always get back to me with this bank account email for any enquiries orelse no one will attend to you if you reply back here.

YOURS SINCERELY,

PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO,
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
DIRECT LINE:

No comments:

Post a Comment