Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, April 22, 2005

This scammer claims to be the Head of Audit of Continental Bank, of course he is not.

He claims to have $15M in the account of a dead person, and wants me help him steal it by committing fraud.

Now, at this stage, you would have thought that even the most dimwitted of people would have realised that this is a scam.

Unfortunately, there are people in this world who are very stupid and very greedy. These idiots fall for this nonsense.

I trust that you are not amongst them?

From Mr.Husaini Hamza,
Head Audit Department,
Continental Bank,
Cotounu, Benin Republic.
TEL:

Attention please,

Good day and God bless you. It is with deep sence of commitment, faith and
trust that I make this confidential risk free business proposal to you
for your assistance. I am deeply sorry if I have in any manner disturbed
your privacy.

I am Mr.Husaini Hamza the head of the Audit Department of Continental
Bank in Cotounu Benin Republic. Recently, I discovered a domant account
with a huge amount of money which amounted to USD15.500,154.22 (fifteen
million, five hundred thousand, one hundred and fifty four dollars, twenty
two cents) that belongs to one of our numerouse customers MR.PIERE JOHNSON
from Germany who happened to die in a ghastly motor accident few years ago.
During the period of my investigation I discovered that the deceased left
no will and nobody behind to come for the claim of this fund as his next
of kin. Since then I have made several inquiries to see if I can locate
any of the deceased relatives but all efforts have proved unsuccessful.

Therefore, I decided to contact you to assist me put up claim to this fund
with this bank as the deceased next of kin for the claim of the fund. I
want to also bring to your notice that as the Head of the Audit Department
of this bank that this fund will be paid to you directly into your account
from our affiliate bank in Madrid Spain which is the CITY BANK ON LINE but
we have to obtain the approval from our bank here which is the Continental
Bank of Benin and after the approval has been obtained, they will instruct
our affiliate bank in Madrid Spain to effect the transfer of the fund into
your account. Be also informed that I have with me all the necessory information
of the deceased which will help us claim the fund successfuly.

Your positive response to this proposal will be highly appreciated and I
will futher give you the details of how you shall present the claim from
this bank. Feel free to call me on my private number for
any question you may wish to ask me.

Anticipating your urgent reply.

Regards,
Mr.Husaini Hamza.

No comments:

Post a Comment