Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, January 03, 2005

This email arrived in my in box today. It comes from someone who claims to have been guided by the hand to God to me, utter nonsense!

The writer claims to have $17M, and to be dying.

She says she wants me to use her money to help needy children.

The reality is that the writer is not dying, there is no money.

It is in fact a scam to steal peoples' bank details.

Do not be a fool and fall for this well worn con trick.

Dear friend,
I have to thank God this moment for his direction asregards
this mission. God wants me to complete this mission hence, I got your
contact, but I know you may be wondering how I got your contact email.
Actually you were introduced to me by a trusted contact in U.K. I was
informed by the doctor that my condition has become so bad, so I had to
reach out for a christian friend, that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct here in, which is the way my husband has always wanted the
money to be utilized. I want to beleive that you are a God fearing person
which will enable us conclude this deal on a good note. My husband earned
this funds(17.8million dollars) from his ministry but he died and left
everything behind and I will join him soon in Jesus name. I want you to
claim this funds which has already been transferred to a private finance
company abroad. My lawyer will prepare the paperwork and fax them to you in
your name as the beneficiary, you will receive it like a gift from God and
you will use it to bless other less fortunate christian believers and in
assisting the less privilegded children in the society, and also to build a
temple for Gods people to come and worship his majesty. So this funds you
will receive on my behalf as gift from a dying family cos due to my
infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren and as a result
have no children, God has a reason for everything. Furthermore, you will
never have any problem with the law as you will only pay some amount to the
government as tax and a minor percentage to settle the charges of the bank
and the most major part you will use to bless God's Children all over the
world. Kindly forward me your full name, address telephone & fax Remain blessed
in christ.
Mrs Hope Obi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:30 am

    hi , i won also that Money ,hahahhahhahaa
    another one i recived from Senator Ahmed_bello, did you recieved it?!
    Amir

    ReplyDelete