Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

The improbably named Mrs Comfort Whisky has written to me, yet again.

This time she offers me the chance to have 10% of $34M, which of course doesn't really exist.

The letter is even less plausible, than the other dross that I regularly receive, as she stupidly displayed the email addresses of the other people that she has sent it to.


Dear ,

With hope this mail reaches you in good condition of health.Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from a computerize data following my effort searching for a trustworthy person to assist us.
I am COMFORT WHISKY the wife of late CHIFE SERGE.G. WHISHY,
I am here with my only son, My late husband was a very wealthy bussiness merchant here in cotonou, the economic capital of Benin Repoblic before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal.

Before the death of my late husband on in a private hospital here in cotonou ,He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of thirthy four Million United States Dollars ($34 Million) deposited in a suspense account in one of the first class bank in Amsterdam HOLLAND.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance him from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that we should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of our choice who can assist us in claiming this fund from the bank for investment purposes (such as real estate management).

But because of the way my late husband make the deposit that his associate will provide an account where the money will be transfered to, that was why we contacted you so that you can stand on behalf of my late husband associate in whos account the money will be transfered to.we want to transfer the money out of his account as a died person anything can happen as we don't know what might happen next.

We are honourably seeking your assistance to act as the foreign partner of my late husband by claiming this fund from the bank for further transfer and investment to your designated bank account abroad.
Moreover , I am willing to offer you 10% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designated account in your country.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
MRS COMFORT WHISKY.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:40 pm

    Ahh, Mrs. Whisky. Brings back memories. I have a vast 5 month correspondence with her at my website :) She went down a long and windy road when she went after my imaginary fortune. If she can pretend I can!

    ReplyDelete