Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I received this email today, from some idiot claiming to work for the Bank of Nigeria.

He says that despite never having met me, or knowing anything about me, he is happy to transfer $15M into my bank.

Now please, think about this for a minute; does this not seem to be a slightly odd thing to do?

He claims the money belonged to a dead person, and he wants me to pretend to be the next of kin.

In other words, he is asking me to commit fraud.

Let us be clear, there is no money.

Those people that fall for this scam are incredibly stupid, dishonest and greedy.

I trust that you do not fall into this category!

From: Mr Foster Uche
Senior Manager:Bills and Exchange
Inland Bank of Nigeria
Lagos Branch
E-mail

Dear Friend,
How are you today and how is your family,i hope you are

all fine,if so thanks be to God.

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and

profitable business proposal, though I don't know you

neither have I seen you before but my confidence was

reposed on you when i saw the name of your company and

contacts through a bussiness jornal ,i confidentialy write to

you for a bussiness relationship with you.

I am the senior manager of Bills and Exchange Inland Bank

of Nigeria. The intended business is thus; We had a

customer, a Foreign resident in Nigeria,by name

Mr.Thompson Thorn, he was a Contractor with

Chevron/Texaco Nigeria limited .He has in his Account in

my branch the sum of US $15 Million(Fifteen Million

Dollars).Unfortunately, the man died with his families few

years ago in a bomb explossion in ikeja part of lagos sate in

Nigeria ,and until today non-of his next of kin has come

forward to claim the money.

Having noticed this,and with the understanding of my

soonest retirement from the banking industry ,I decided to

do business with you and release the money
to you as the next of kin to Mr. Thompson Thorn for
safety and subsequent disbursement.

I personally do not want this fund to be transferred
into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. That is why
I wanted the funds to be moved out of the bank before I
proceed on my retirement from the banking services by
next year. The need for a foreigner as next of kin in
this project is occasioned by the fact that the
customer Mr. Thompson Thorn was a foreigner and a
Nigerian cannot stand as his next of kin or heir.

As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me

indicating your interest, then I will furnish you with the

whole procedures to ensure that the deal is successfully

concluded. For your assistance i have agreed to give you

(30%) of the Total sum at the end of the transaction,

thereafter I will visit you over there in your country for

disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

To enable the immediate transfer of the
funds into your nominated bank account, you will first apply
to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased,
indicating your bank account number and location
wherein the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of
your acknowledgement indicating your interest, I will
send to you the text of the application that you will
send to the Inland Bank Nigeria plc authority for an
approval to submit your claims.

Send your reply through my email and indicate your
interest to this bussiness so that we can proceed with actions
to get the funds transfered to your bank account over there in

your country .

If you are interested ,send immediately to me your full

contact
details for effective communication that this transaction

needs.


send to me Your
________________

1-----DIRECT FAX NUMBER
2-----MOBILE NUMBER
3-----OFFICE TELEPHONE NUMBERS

SEND TO ME YOUR REPLY OF INTEREST TO MY

E-MAIL AS BELLOW OR AS ABOVE
_____________________________________________

E-mail

Looking forward to urgently hearing from you .

Yours Faithfully,

Foster Uche.
E-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment