Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, April 02, 2004

This individual claims to reside in West Africa.

His father, so he says, died after being poisoned by his business associates whilst on a business trip.

That little snippet of family history should warn the naive and stupid of the dangers of dealing with these people.

Needless to say his father, being involved in the gold mining business, left $15M.

All I have to do to collect 30% is to have the money transferred into my bank, of course he needs my bank details etc.

He asks me to keep this matter secret...oops!!!

URGENT ASSISTANCE.
MR.EGOBIA ONUDU
ABIDJAN REPUBLIC OF COTE DIVOIRE WEST AFRICA
TELEPHONE

MY DEAR

Permit me to inform you of mr desire of going into
business relationship with you, I got your name and contact
from your country directry, please i need a reputable and trust-worthy person
that can help me to transfer this money

I am MR EGOBIA ONUDU, the only son of late Mr.and Mrs. EKWU ONUDU , my father
was a very wealthy Gold Merchant in Monrovia the Gold Capital of Liberia, my
father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings
on a business trip, My mother died when i am little and since then my father
took me so special Before the death of my father on November 2003 in a private
hospital in

ABIDJAN REPUBLIC OF COTE DIVOIRE He secretly called me to his bedside and told
me that
he has the sum of US$15 Millon Dollars (FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS )which
he deposited with a bank in cote divoire He also explained to me that it was
because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, please i
want you to assure me that when
the funds reaches your account i will not be denied of my
share of the total money .

1. to stand as the beneficiary of this funds since I am only 20 years

2.To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure Residence permit in your
county for me.

3.To assit me transfer the money from the bank of cote divoire to your
account in your country as my late father foriegn partner and the beneficiary of
this money do not be afraid of anything because i have all the vital documents
that proved the deposit of the money in the bank and the origin of the money.

Moreover, i am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this
fund into your nominated account , I believe thatthis transfer
will be concluded within three days(3 working days.
as soon as you contact the bank were the money is deposited
i assure you there is no risk involve the transfer of this money is 100% risk
free because the money is an inheritance from my late father your roll is to act
as the beneficiary of the money and it will easy the transfer of the total money
to your account

Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards,

MR EGOBIA ONUDU
TELEPHONE
N/B I would also advise you to keep the transaction as
TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL FOR MY SECURITY AND FOR
THE SAFETY OF THE
MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment