Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

This character writes to me asking for my assistant. I didn't know I had one!

She then goes on to say that she has "stashed" his money in a bank, defintely a high quality individual.

Naturally her husband was head of state, there seems to be a lot of these around. I assume Saddam will be writing to me soon.

From Mrs.Jewel Taylor
personal email:
First let me introduce myself,my name is Jewel Taylor,the third wife of the
ex-president of Liberia who just voluntarily stepped aside for the installment
of a new goverment in my country .
At present I and my husband have been exiled out of our country and we are
seeking refuge in a neighbouring country,where things are not really going on
fine for us.Before my husband relinquished his position as head of state,I had
just concluded a contract supply contract with the aid of a London based firm
to
supply and install computer ans electronics equipment to the tune of
$45,000,000usd to the office of the presidency.
This sum though was over-inflated and after full supply and installation,I made
a personal profit of $18,000,000 usd,which I have stashed with a security firm
in Europe.
What I require from you,is that you urgently assist me in receiving this funds
in your account as one of the contracted firms,and as such guide away interest
and attention from this money,that it belongs to me or any of my family
members.

At present all of me and my family's properties confisticated and accounts have
been frozen in Liberia,and are even still out to lay there hands on any funds
that they can trace.
Bearing this in mind,I need that you receive this funds on my behalf,after
which
I shall reinvest,a bulk of this funds in a viable business in your country and
this you shall advise upon and also run and manage on my behalf,with experience
on your side and after which I and my family
would have relocated to your country,with your assistance.
I await your response with confirmation of willigness to assist.
Thanks
J.Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment