Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Auditor General

Badly written, unsolicited, untrue and garbage.

Yes, it's a Nigerian scam!

Dear Beneficiary,
I read your contract payment file with great pain and tears following all you had to go through without success in the release of your fund.I work directly with Auditor General,Federal Republic of Nigeria.It was in the course of carrying out my primary duty as the personal assistance to Auditor General, why arranging contractors payment file that i saw your file and I was moved realizing the trauma you must have gone through concerning your inheritance,so out of compassion I quickly went to report your predicament to my boss who said i should write you immediately.He stated categorically,that if you are alive ,we should process your payment within 48hours.You are hereby advise to get back to us quickly.
Regards
Mr.Larry Chukwuemeka

1 comment:

  1. Lol, had a couple of those. ok i won't be so modest, i had a lot of such letters telling me to pay 350 pounds to get a billion in a swiss account, to help send a package with a promise that i was going to get rewarded by a chief. i just look at them and laugh because i don't need money, and i don't like my inbox being pumped up with hundreds of emails.


    --
    call Nigeria

    ReplyDelete