Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Bugging into your privacy"?

Another scam bites the dust!

Dearest friend,

I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal in my bank value at 21.5Million us dollars, as a foreigner l can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written will by the deceased who Died at the Israeli checkpoint in jerusalem, as the director of system l have been following the records.

However l am the only one aware of the funds and investigation so far in my bank due to my investigations. l am Mr wang chan an Executive director working with Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), this opportunity will be of mutual benefit to the two of us. I would provide you with all the necessary documents to lay claims and also I would avail you with the modalities we shall follow once I hear from you Because of my position in office, please endeavor to keep to yourself issue concerning this proposal.

If you are interested, kindly get back to me with your full contact information's and phone number via this email : wangchan1964@hotmail.com

Upon your response l will give you more details about this transaction, if not interested you can delete this mail.

Mr wang chan

No comments:

Post a Comment