Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

How very kind!

No effort whatsoever, as I did fark all!

Dear friend,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information below:-

Name:- Mr. Chima Oderah, ask him to send to you the total sum of ($1.500.000.00) US Dollars in a bank draft, which I kept for your compensation. So contact him immediately on his e-mail:(chima_odareh@live.com) and send him the below information to enable him deliver your bank draft to you.

1.YOUR FULL NAME:___
2.YOUR ADDRESS:_____
3.TELEPHONE NUMBER:____
4.YOUR AGE:______________
5.OCCUPATION:_________

Regards,
Barr.David Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment