Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How refreshing, a good old fashioned Nigerian scam!

This one offers me the chance to commit fraud by passing myself off as next of kin. However, the scammer does assure me that "this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law."

So that's alright then!

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Isa Adamu a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Daniel A.Overman, a National of your Country, who has lived in Nigeria for the past fifty years, and whom here in after shall be referred to as my client. In April 2004, my client, was involved in a fatal car accident.

All occupants of the vehicle lost their lives, my client was one of them.I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most specially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Standard Trust Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about $14.7 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you are a foreign person so that the proceeds of this account valued at $14.7 million dollars can be paid to you, as my clients Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage. All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be provided.

All I require is your honest and cooperation to enable us see this deal through. Indicate your interest by providing me the following information to enable us commence this transaction.
YOUR FULL NAME:....................
YOUR ADDRESS:......................
YOUR OCCUPATION:...................
YOUR TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER:.......
YOUR AGE:..........................

Reply to this email address (isaadamu@click21.com.br) I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get back to me to enable us discuss further about this transaction.

Best Regards,

Isa Adamu.

No comments:

Post a Comment