Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Alluvial dust or not, this is still a scam!

Assalamalikom alsalam warahmatullah wa barakatuh

I am persuaded to reach you by faith believing that you will acceptthis offer in good faith. I am Miss. Mariama Shour, the daughter of Augustine Katumba Shour.

I am in the possession of 5.5 Million Euro which I want to invest in a lucrative business venture in yourcountry. This money is of no criminal origin as it was released from the alluvial gold dust sold During the war when my father the Governor of Boh Providence. I now want to move this money abroad and invest it in a profitable ventures as time is now ripe for such move.

What I ask of you is :

1.To assist me transfer this fund to any stable country abroad.

2.To Assist me invest this money in a profitable business venture in your country or any other suitable country where you have goodconnections.

3.To manage this fund in a profitable manner preferable a joint venture.

4.To help me relocate after the successful transfer of this fund toyour account.

I will give you 20% for your kind assistance to me. We shall discuss term and percentage. I will give you further details as soon as I hearfrom you.

Best wishes
Miss Mariama Shour

No comments:

Post a Comment