Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Some advice to the scammer who sent me this.

It is not a "divine wish", as you so inelegantly put it, that I commit fraud.

Those that fall for this scam have only themselves to blame, for being dishonest and greedy.

Dear Sir,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignoreit as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider it adivine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr. Peter Wong director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a obscured business suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Major Fadi Basem who was withthe Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Four millions Five HundredThousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

Upon maturity severalnotices was sent to him, even during the war early this year. Againafter the war another notification was sent and still no response came fromhim. We later find out that the Major and his family had been killedduring the war in bomb blast that hit their home.After further investigation it was also discovered that Major FadiBasem did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including thepaper work of his bank deposit.

And he also confided in me the lasttime he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four millions Five Hundred Thousand United StateDollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claimit. What bothers me most is that according to the to the laws of mycountry at the expiration 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you asa foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Major Fadi Basem so that youwill be able to receive his funds.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that weshall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will preparethe necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin toMajor Fadi Basem , all that is required from you at this stage is for youto provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney cancommence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, theattorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessaryapproval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the fundsto an account that will be provided by you.There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopta legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessarydocuments.

Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all mattersconcerning this issue.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account weshall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you .

Should you beinterested please send me:
NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER :
FAX NUMBER IF ANY:
Reply to: pet_wong1955@yahoo.com.hk
Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of thisoperation.
Kind Regards
Mr.Peter Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment