Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

An email arrives in my inbox today from a lady claiming to have $12M.

The fact that she comes from Africa and mentions Charles Taylor, God and writes badly all add to my general sense of suspicion.

Needless to say, this email is a load of bollocks and should be disposed of immediately.

REPLY BACK TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL BELOW
From :Angela morgan
E-mail:( angela_m003@yahoo.co.uk )

Dear One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I got your mail through my carefull search for a trust worthy in the net, I prayed over it and selected your name among other (3) names I got, also due to it's esteeming nature and recomendations giiven to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recomendation I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business. I am angela morgan the only surviving doughter of late Mr and Mrs green morgan from Liberia who was killed by the former war Lord Mr Charles Taylor. My late father was accused of having hand in sponsorship of the troup that tried to overthrow the his government during his time as the president of Liberia He was arrested and beaten to a comma and was later thrown into prison where he was secretly murdered . My late mother was also mudered by the then government alongside my only sister leaving me, I survived this because I was in school outside my country Liberia.
But during my one of my visits to the prison where he was incacerated before his death , he disclosed to me about the deposit of Twelve Million United States Dollars ($12M) he made with one of the banks in Cote D' Ivoire, he told me that his lawyer has all the documents covering all the transactions he made and the documents covering the deposit,he also told me that the deposit was made with my name as the next of kin and the beneficiarry to the fund, he told me that why he made the deposit in Cote D'Ivoire was that Cote D' Ivoire was the only peacefull country in Africa where he find safe to hide his hard earned money. He also advise me to leave Liberia for Cote D' Ivoire where they Government will not find me there I will locate the bank where he deposited the money and seek for a foriegn trust worthy partner Oversea who will assist me in transfering the money and Invest it properly in a very profitable business.
I have now located the bank here in Cote D' Ivoire and confirm the existence of the money.Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To Help me transfer this money into your account for Investment purpose in your Country
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.
Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within a couple of days you signify interest to assist me.
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God bless.
Best regards,
Angela morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment