Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Yukos oil?!

How stupid do these people think I am?

PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
I am Joe Neyer, based in Amsterdam the
Netherlands, Former
Personal/ Corporate Legal Adviser to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky the richest
man in Russia and owner of the following
companies: Chairman CEO:
YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank
(A well reputable financial institution
with its branches all over the
world). I seek your partnership to
accommodate the sum US$45M (Forty
five Million United States Dollars)
for us. Mikhail Khodorkovsky got
arrested for his involvement on
politics in financing the leading and
opposing political parties (the
Union of Right Forces, led by Boris
Nemtsov , and Yabloko, a
liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor
Yavlinsky) which posed
treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president
before
he was re-elected On March 14, 2004. You can catch more of the
story on
this; http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
http://www.supportmbk.com/mbk/mbk_bio.cfm
http://www.disinfopedia.
org/wiki.phtml?title=Mikhail_B._Khodorkovsky
The fund (US$45M) in
question was approved by the Government of Russia for payment of
various
YUKOS OIL contractors/suppliers to prevent them from loosing
the money
they
invested in the numerous contracts they executed for the
above firm.
The Government had already concluded plans to frozen all
the accounts
in Mikhail
Khodorkovsky,s name both corporate and personal
before I connived with
the Accountant General of YUKOS OIL (who is also
my partner in this
transaction)
to raise a memo stating that YUKOS OIL
own contractors the above amount
which was finally approved for payment
after some deliberations.
Actually, we have paid all our Contractors
both local and foreign
because they
agitated for their payment when
they had that my boss were arrested.
YOUR ROLE:
I will
present you /
your company as one of the contractors we are owing so
that you can
stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum or PART
of the fund
according to your financial strength or the strength of
your company. I
will
arrange for the documentation that the payee bank will need to
transfer
the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to
Asia
continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky
conglomerates. The
transaction has to be concluded as soon as possible.
You will be
rewarded with 30% of the total sum for your partnership.
Can you be my
partner on this? As soon as I get your willingness to
comply I will
give you more
details.If you are really interested
contact me on my private e-mail
address..

[]

Thank you very much.

Best regards

JOE NEYER


YUKOS OIL

No comments:

Post a Comment