Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Congo

$15M

Diplomatic bag

Dead body

Business opportunity

Keep it confidential

Badly written

Yes that's right, it's a Nigerian scam.

Same rules, don't be stupid don't fall for this contrick.

FROM: DULBWA MWANADA.
TEL:
E-mail ()
Dear Sir/Ma,
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
Good-day to you, I am Dulbwa Mwanada, the only son of late Major Kueme Mwanada, out of his six children.
My father was one of the Policy maker in the Congolese Army, in fact, he was the Presidential Adviser on National Security during the regime of President Laurent Kabila
During the regime of President Laurent Kabila, my father was assigned on a trade mission to source and purchase equipment for the Congolese Mining industry in abroad. However, the negotiation for the procurement of the equipment came to an abrupt end when he (my father) received the news of the demise of President Laurent Kabila. I wish to inform you that the sum of US$ 15.3M, which was meant for the purchase of the equipment was packed in a diplomatic case and deposited in a private security company in Europe.
My father went back home with the Government Delegation on the 27th January,2001. But on their arrival they were all arrested. My father was later prosecuted in the court and sentenced to 10 years imprisonment. One year later, he was released and placed on house arrest because of his ailing health. He later died on the 28th February, 2003. Before the death of my father, he handed over to me all the documents related to the fund that he deposited in Europe. I left Congo shortly after the death of my father to Europe, with the assistance of our family lawyer. Now that I am in Europe, I am seeking for a foreign investor who can assist me to invest this fund into a viable project.
The would – be investor is bond to have a quarter of the total amount for whatever assistance rendered, and the remaining three quarter is for me and my family. In addition, you stand to gain from any investment you introduced to me after the conclusion of this transaction (based on agreement).
Please Keep this transaction strictly confidential for security reasons.
My E-mail Addree you can reach me:
Best Regards.
Dulbwa Mwanada

No comments:

Post a Comment