Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Given that I am not involved with either the tourist industry or real estate, why would a complete stranger (who claims to be genuine) want my assistance in this project?

Where is my "experience" in either of these industries?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your profession. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

I shall give you more information.

Please contact me at my private email:govjamesibori01@live.com

Regards,

Chief (Governor) James Ibori.

+4470359 23802.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Leader8:16 pm

    And why does the Governor have a UK mobile number?

    ReplyDelete