Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ah the sweet smell of bullshit!

I am George Alex. , an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, who here in after shall be referred to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in
Sumatra Indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
I can be reached on (linkgeorgealex99@yahoo.com.hk) for details.
My late Client has a deposit of Eighteen Million Dollars ( US$18 Million) left behind.
Best regards,
Jim Leon.
Attorney at Law
TEL: +44-702 407 0676
linkgeorgealex99@yahoo.com.hk

No comments:

Post a Comment