Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Ah the good old "Hang Seng Bank" has written to me again.

I have lost track of how many times I have received messages from people purporting to work for them, offering me access to an unclaimed account.

Were these mails to be true, the bank would be positively awash with unclaimed accounts.

Thanks for taking your time to read this e-mail.

My name is Mr. Song Li le I work with the Hang Seng Bank. Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,There is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong.

There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account. Should you be interested please send me your:-

1. Full names,
2. private phone number,
3. current residential address,
4. occupation

Regards,

Mr. Song Li

No comments:

Post a Comment