Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The "Central Bank of Nigeria" wrote to me today. Seemingly there is an outstanding amount of $12M that they wish to pay me.

LOL!

FROM THE DESK OF: DR.ABDULAHI HAMZA,
OFFICE OF INTL REMITTANCE, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
private email address: mno77225@yahoo.com.hk

ATTENTION:

CONTRACT NO: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,VALUED AT(US$12M)
From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the
federalgovernment of Nigeria your name and company was discovered as next
on thelist of the outstanding contractors who have not received
their payments.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be
released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Also note that
from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is
(US$12M) TWELVE MILLION,UNITED STATES DOLLARS). Please re-confirm to me
if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm
to me the followings:
1) Your full name.
2) Your Telephone, fax and mobile number
3) company name,position and address.
4) Your receiving Banking particulars.
5) Copy of your international passport.

As soon as this informations are received, your payment will be made to
you in a certified bank draft or wired to your bank account diretly
from Our Coresponding bank in abroad and copies of the transfer
documents will be given to you for you to take to your bank and
confirm when
the funds will be credited into your account.

Please get in touch with me first by my secured and confidential email:
YOURS SINCERELY,

DR.ABDULAHI HAMZA,
OFFICE OF INTL REMITTANCE, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

No comments:

Post a Comment