Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Call me old fashioned, but if someone is going to try to con me they should at least try to write a coherent email.

The ignorant twat who sent me this pile of shite, clearly has a brain the size of a mollusc.

He starts off by claiming to be Max and Tracy Sanderson (two people for the price of one!). The usual illiterate garbage then follows, with the request that I help him/her/them out by cashing money orders etc at my bank.

This is clearly a scam; either the money orders will bounce, or the scammer is involved with money laundering.

Alarmingly, there are people in the world who fall for this shite.

My name is max and Tracey Sanderson, I am an artist and a very good Christian. I live in London, with my two kids, one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork for a very long time now. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my art works for the last 3 years and have had a lot of my works featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all over the world and i get paid without hassles. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works and processing payments at the same time ,due to so much orders from customers that I get from customers at times i find it so difficult to respond to it all at the same time and to even process both their payments and orders which causes delay in my business and that is why am looking for representatives in the states who will be working for me as a part-time worker in charge of payment processing and bookkeeping and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction . You do not need any fee payment to start working for me . All payments form customers will be made to you with money orders or check and you are expected to cash it at your own bank. JOB DESCRIPTION? 1. Receive payment from Clients 2. Cash Payments {check(s)} at your Bank 3. Deduct 10% and your weekly salary of $300, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed. 4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN? 10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via checks or money orders on my behalf, You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%,though later it will increase up to 12% If you are interested ,endeavor to send the following details back to me. #FULL NAME: #FULL ADDRESS: #CELL PHONE NUMBER or HOME NUMBER #AGE: Note:ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL:maxsanderson@hotmail.co.uk Thanks Max Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment