Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

It is fair to say that all the scammers who send these fake lottery wins and "dead men's" accounts letters are scum.

However, some are more scummy than others. The writer of this particular letter, which I received today, can be classified as the lowest of the low in terms of human scum bags.

He claims that he represents the estate of a dead man, and that he wants me to participate in theft by setting up a bank account to receive the non existent funds of this dead man.

However, to add "legitimacy" to his scam, the scammer claims the his "client" died in the July 7th London bombings in 2005.

Sick bastard, I hope the legal authorities catch up with this scumbag.

By the way, there is no such place as "Camber well"; the illiterate idiot means Camberwell!

From: Mr.Mr.Smith Alex
14, Cameroon House, Wyndham Road,
Camber well, S.
E. 5 OUJ. London UK.
Email:

I am Mr.Smith Alex
a British citizen and I am 63years of age. I am married with three
kids, I work with a Finance Company in London UK.I am the accounting
officer of Mr. Lee Harris who died on the recent bomb blast which
occurred in London on the 7th of July 2005.

Mr. Lee Harris who is our
Client with Account Number UBS 101-720-4 has left the sum of Eleven
Million one Hundred and Twenty Thousand Dollars ($11,120.000.00) for
deposit, this Amount is yet to be credited in his favour before he died
on the recent bomb blast in London.I want you to open an account with
my Bank so that I can credit this amount to you while you shall receive
40% of the fund I and my colleague will have 60%. If you are interested
in this transaction please fill the form below and return back to me to
enable me open an account on your behalf.All relevant information
pertaining to this transaction would be given to you when you contact
me on my private Email:
Treat with utmost
confidentiality.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Smith Alex.

YOUR PERSONAL DATA
FULL
NAMES:________________________________________

GENDER____________________________________________

DATE OF BIRTH:
_____________________________________
NATIONALITY:
_______________________________________
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
___________________________
MARITAL STATUS:
__________________________________
HOME ADDRESS:
____________________________________
OFFICE ADDRESS:
___________________________________
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
________________________________
FAX NUMBER:
________________________________________
OCCUPATION:
________________________________________
POSITION HELD:
______________________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS:
_____________________________________
NEXT OF KIN:
_____________________________________
ACCOUNT TYPE:

No comments:

Post a Comment