Stupid Punts!

Stupid Punts!

Text

Examples of the "Nigerian scam" that flood my email box everyday.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

This pile of illiterate garbage arrived in my mailbox today.

Even the most slow witted should be able to grasp that this is a scam.

Needless to say, I will not be taking up the scammer's offer to use my bank account to transfer his non existent money.

From: Dr. Ailokke Hassan (Jr.)

My name is Dr. Ailokke Hassan (Jr.) the son of the elder brother to Chief (Mrs) Forday Sankoy wife of general Forday Sankoy the
Honourable Minister of Precious Solid Mineral Resources and Leader of the main opposition party The Revolutionary United
Front (R.U.F) of the war turn Republic of Sierra Leone.

I got your contact from a reliable source while hoping you can be of assistance in my most caution-able need of a trusted and Honest Personality to Transfer a good Sum of (USD 17Million) seventeen million united states Dollars into the cover of your Private Account making you the Beneficiary of these money.

All documents will be prepared in your name or Company name for easy transfer while I will come over to receive it . A
negotiable good sum would be set aside for your assistance at 15% to 20%. You will be interested to know that the Chief
Executive of the Bank which these money will be Transfered from have been taken care of , and be rest assured that you are risk free as per any implications.

At the moment I am taking exile in (a neighbouring African country) with my Family as my In-law was recently arrested
now under detention of (U.N.P.K.F) United Nations Peace Keeping Force over his leading roles in the Sierra Leone conflict.

I appeal to you to make this a confidential issue and contact me as a matter of urgency for detailed informations of this transfer which will be taking effect within 5(five) working days.

Please reply to this same mail:

Awaiting your urgent reply.

Best Regards

Dr.Ailoke Hassan (Jr.)

No comments:

Post a Comment